Health, Safety and Environment Policy
- Protection of the environment, the safety and health of FMA’s employees, customers, suppliers and all those involved is an integral part of our activities.
- We are committed to continuous improvement in our process to manage safety, health and environmental performance.
- We will contribute to the continuity of our company by the efficient control, prevention and elimination of hazard. We will continuously work towards our goals of zero incidents and no damage to the environment.
- We will strictly adhere to safety, health and environmental governing regulations as a minimum.
- Management’s responsibility is to demonstrate visible commitment, enforcement and provision of appropriate resources to implement FMA Systems’ HSE policy.
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility and we expect every employee to contribute to the prevention of accidents by reporting, analysing and controlling safety, health and environmental hazards.